Learning at IPF
- Enhance professional skills of Government Officials in the field of economic and public financial management through continuous training and education;
- Undertake research on current important economic and financial issues;
- Provide policy advice to the government;
- Promote and undertake trainers development programmes to assure an adequate number of competent trainers in the field of economic and financial management in Bangladesh;
- Disseminate research findings and facilitate sharing of updated knowledge through publication of journals, reports, pamphlets, research papers, books and other literature and conducting seminar, symposium, workshop, etc
- Institute and award honorary fellowships, scholarships, prizes and medals in accordance with relevant rules and regulations of the Society;
The 10-week-long 28th FEEM training program began on June 4, 2023, at the Institute of Public
Finance (IPF). The inaugural ceremony took place in the seminar room of IPF, featuring Ms. Fatima
Yasmin, Senior Secretary of the Finance Division, as the esteemed chief guest.
The esteemed participants of the 28th FEEM Course along with nominated Finance Division
officials embarked on a journey to the vibrant city of New Delhi, India, to engage in a
comprehensive week-long training program on the pivotal theme of "Strengthening Public
Financial Management Framework." This exceptional training opportunity was thoughtfully
organized by the International Monetary Fund's South Asia Regional Training and Technical
Assistance Center (SARTAAC).