Last updated: 31st July 2019
Sharique Program of Swiss HELVETAS
This new MoU is a continuation of a MoU previously entered into between Sharique and IPF in January 2016. The activities in this MoU are consistent with and an extension to those previously carried out. IPF’s support will include conduct training for NILG faculty on UP public finance management, assist NILG in revising their training modules of UP public finance management, quality assurance of NILG ToT on Public Finance related issues, and publication and launching of Union Parishad public finance handbook.
- Relevant faculty in NILG will be trained by IPF on topics related to Union Parishad Public Finance Management (PFM).
- Technical review of NILG modules on PFM related topics.
- Quality assurance related feedback will be carried out on NILG ToT on PFM to BRDB trainers.
- Quality assurance feedback will be carried out on BRDB training on PFM to UPs.
- A handbook on UP PFM will be published by IPF.